With 60 stores in Canada and more opening throughout 2015 and beyond, we are constantly looking for brilliant people to join our company. Come and join us at 6:30pm on Thursday September 24th and find out how you can become part of an amazing story at Michael Hill.
Join Regional Manager, Shelley Nicholson & members of the Retail Management Team to hear more about current management & sales professional opportunities and exciting growth plans for Michael Hill Canada!
Thursday September 24th 2015 - 6:30PM
Holiday In n Hotel | 1110 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1R2
Bring along a flexible approach and aptitude for learning as well as your resume on the night and find out how you can start your career with an industry leading international company.
Find out what a rewarding career at Michael Hill can offer you:
- Huge earning potential as a fully trained Store Manager
- Autonomous outcome based position where you can manage and grow
your own business.
- Structured career development plan from day one & training in a dynamic environment
- Exclusive medical benefits plan
- Exceptional potential for career growth.
- International travel to overseas conferences for Store Managers.
(previous locations include Hawaii, Macau and Singapore)
- A commitment to internal promotion.
- Staff benefits including incredible staff purchasing privileges
So if you have previous management experience, or experience in a thriving sales environment, a passion for success and want to find out how you can apply your excellent customer service skills, to a high achieving role join us to find out how you can shape a brighter future at Michael Hill.
For more information on this event and to book your attendance please contact Canadian Recruitment Manager, Heather Cowan on 416 543 0455 or email email@example.com as numbers are limited.